Coming in July. Check back!
Jason Wurst began his career during high school as part of the inventory control team at Tele-Solutions, Inc. (TSI). He later worked with Wilcom Cellular/Cellular One while attending Youngstown State University.
After graduating from YSU, Jason rejoined his father, Deane Wurst, as an account executive at TSI. He later took on an operational role and eventually became vice president in 2012.
Throughout his 20-plus years in the communications industry, Jason has taken a hands-on approach in the every day operations of TSI. Today as vice president, he continues to build on this approach by personally working to ensure each customer’s satisfaction. Quality of service is his main priority. Jason believes there is never a job too big or too small he is not willing to address first hand in order to deliver this experience to his customers. He carries over 25 technical certifications with TSI’s flagship voice manufacturer Mitel.
Jason is a lifelong valley native and a graduate of Boardman High School. He resides in Canfield with his wife Alicia and their three children. When not focusing on business, Jason spends most nights at the baseball fields with his kids. Building on past successes Jason’s focus and passion is to continue to expand TSI and continue to follow TSI’s Mission Statement: “Our Customer’s Success Is Our Success.”
Tele-Solutions, Inc., operating as TSI in Youngstown, 6001 Southern Blvd., has a proven approach that streamlines and simplifies interaction with your long distance carrier, telephone company and equipment manufacturers. As a Telecom company, we also provide a host of great products and services that guarantee efficiency and a tangible return on your investment. Included with VoIP & Hybrid Telephone Systems and Voice Applications are these:
- Mitel MiVoice Office: MiVoice Office enables companies of all sizes to combine their voice system and data network. This produces a cost-effective telecom environment, streamlining your communications and delivering a hybrid digital and IP communications platform. Not only does this save you money over the long run, it can help connect offices and applications over a data network while also deploying IP and digital phones to on-site employees.
- A Wide Variety of Phones: From the Mitel MiVoice 5360 IP Phone to the Mitel MiVoice Conference Unit UC360, we offer some of the best business phones in the industry. They provide easy access to the services offered by MiVoice office as well as a host of business specific needs—such as multiple lines and easy conference calling—so you don’t have to worry about having software or hardware that can or can’t support certain features. For a business phone company, you can do no better.
- Product Training: Whether you are purchasing one of our incredible software options, or you are simply here to buy some great phones for your small to mid-size business, our product training services can make sure that you and your employees know precisely how to use them to their greatest extent.
- VOIP Phone Systems: Without a doubt, VOIP is the way of the future; fortunately, all of our solutions come with VOIP capability. Even better, you’ll have access to some of the best and most advanced VOIP functionalities around; call today to learn more about our VOIP phone company options.
Managed IT Network Services
Total IT support and management for a fixed monthly price – it’s that simple. We provide all of the benefits of an internal MIS department for a fraction of the price of staffing one yourself. We reduce the business impact of IT failures by minimizing their occurrence, and any unforeseen issues are dealt with as a top priority. All aspects of your network are covered: security, data protection applications and hardware.
- 24×7 Advanced Performance Monitoring ensures all of the critical network devices that comprise your small business network are healthy and functioning reliably and optimally.
- Scheduled Preventative Maintenance ensures that your servers, PCs and other vital network devices function optimally. This improves reliability and security.
- Managed Anti-Virus uses properly designed and implemented Anti-Virus and Anti-Spam solutions to keep your business protected.
- Patch Management ensures all of your Windows servers and PCs have the most up-to-date security and system patches, helping to optimize performance and minimize security risk.
- TSI’s Network Operations Center: Our NOC team is available to assist with all your support needs, delivering support remotely and actively monitoring your systems for critical failures.
TSI offers IT Network Managed Services & Business VoIP Solutions that give businesses an easy way to communicate, no matter how far away their clientele or employees happen to be. But, almost every IT or Telecom company out there can provide that; what makes us different is the way we do it. With high quality networking solutions, some of the best phone products on the market, and an all or nothing approach to telecom and IT that can correct voice and data transmission problems, regardless of the trouble’s origin, it’s easy to see why so many choose TSI. We know what you need, and we can make sure those necessities become a reality!