25 Under 35 Names 2019 Honorees
YOUNGSTOWN – The Mahoning Valley Young Professionals , in partnership with the Community Foundation of the Mahoning Valley, announced the 2019 honorees for the 25 Under 35 Awards this morning.
Previously known as the 40 Under 40 Awards, the program is in its 14th year of honoring the Mahoning Valley’s best and brightest young professionals for excellence in their professional field and commitment to their community.
The honorees will be recognized at an awards ceremony set for Feb. 7 at Stambaugh Auditorium. During the ceremony, three honorees will be distinguished for special accolades as MVP Award winners. Both the 25 honorees and top three are selected based upon professional and service categories by a committee of community leaders.
The 2019 honorees are:
- Christopher Anderson, Sweeney Chevrolet Buick GMC/ Mahoning County Democratic Party
- Marcy Angelo, Youngstown/Warren Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Rebecca Badawy, Youngstown State University
- Julianna Begalla, Cortland Bank
- Cassandra Clevanger, Trumbull Neighborhood Partnership
- Nic Coggins, Trumbull County Planning Commission
- Charles Colvin, City Kids Care
- Joel Evans, University of Mount Union/ Evans Photography, LLC
- Jonathon Fauvie, Mercy Health
- Samuel Fries, Schroedel, Scullin & Bestic
- Stephen M. Horne, II, Hill, Barth & King LLC
- Miles Johnson, Trumbull Neighborhood Partnership
- Dr. Jeff Johnston, Mercy Health Youngstown
- Candace Madden, Mercy Health Foundation Mahoning Valley
- Germaine McAlpine, The Boys & Girls Clubs of Youngstown
- Justin Mondok, Eastgate Regional Council of Governments
- Courtney O’Neill, Austintown Veterinary Clinic
- Morgen Reamer, One Hot Cookie
- Meghan Reed, Trumbull County Historical Society
- Matthew Schaade, Crothall Healthcare Services
- Marisa Sergi, RedHead Wine
- Samantha Turner, Youngstown Area Goodwill Industries
- Abbie Twyford Wilson, Eastern Gateway Community College
- Brian Wharry, Mercy Health
- Sarah Wilschek, Jewish Community Center
Event sponsorships and reserved table seating are available by contacting the 25 Under 35 committee at email@example.com or 330 207 2635. Tickets to the event will be sold at Stambaugh Auditorium box office by calling 330 259 0555 after Dec. 26.
Copyright 2021 The Business Journal, Youngstown, Ohio.