AFP Chapter Opens Nominations for National Philanthropy Day
YOUNGSTOWN, Ohio – The Mahoning-Shenango Chapter of the Association of Fundraising Professionals is accepting nominations for the 2017 National Philanthropy Day Awards.
Nominations must be received by 5 p.m. July 14. The awards luncheon will take place Nov. 17 at Mr. Anthony’s Banquet Center in Boardman.
To be eligible, nominees must reside in Mahoning, Trumbull or Columbiana counties in Ohio or in Mercer or Lawrence counties in Pennsylvania.
Nominations are being accepted in the following categories:
- Outstanding Philanthropist (individual or family)
- Outstanding Corporate Philanthropist (for-profit corporation or corporate foundation)
- Outstanding Small Business Philanthropist (100 employees or fewer)
- Outstanding Volunteer Fundraiser (individual or small group)
- Outstanding Volunteer Fundraiser Group (volunteer group)
- Outstanding Young Philanthropist (individual or group, 18 and under)
- Legacy Award (presented posthumously to an individual or family).
Nomination forms and expanded descriptions of award criteria are available at the AFP chapter’s website or by sending an email to email@example.com. Nominations should be addressed to AFP, P.O. Box 672 Youngstown, Ohio 44501 or emailed.
Copyright 2019 The Business Journal, Youngstown, Ohio.
Published by The Business Journal, Youngstown, Ohio.
CLICK HERE to subscribe to our print edition and sign up to our free daily headlines.