Aim to Host ‘Women in Transportation’ Seminar March 25
Aim Transportation Solutions is celebrating Women’s History Month by hosting an interactive panel discussion with some of the transportation industry’s leading females, the company said.
The panel discussion will be take place at 2 p.m. March 25 via Zoom. The event is free and open to the public. The audience will hear how five women forged career paths despite women making up only 15% of the transportation industry.
The event will open the floor to questions from the online audience once panelists conclude their remarks.
- Leah Shaver, President & CEO, The National Transportation Institute (NTI)
- Jane Clark, Vice President of Member Services, NationaLease
- Wendy Pein, Account Executive, Cummins Inc
- Kim Beck, Vice President, Benefits Consulting (emphasis in Transportation), Cottingham & Butler Employee Benefits Services
- Patty Durkin, Chief Human Resource Officer, Aim Transportation Solutions
Jessica Bochy Deane, director of marketing, Aim Transportation Solutions, will serve as the event’s moderator.
To learn more about the event, please visit https://www.aimntls.com/Home/NewsStory/97
To participate, please register at: https://form.123formbuilder.com/6110927/form
Published by The Business Journal, Youngstown, Ohio.