Tele-Solutions Inc., which operates as TSI, has achieved success in the business telephone industry since 1985. What is the key to sustaining your company’s success? Jason Wurst, vice president of TSI.: Simply put, we’ve been able to adapt to the ever-changing needs of our clients. Technology is constantly changing how our customers communicate with their […]
Jason Wurst began his career during high school as part of the inventory control team at Tele-Solutions, Inc. (TSI). He later worked with Wilcom Cellular/Cellular One while attending Youngstown State University.
After graduating from YSU, Jason rejoined his father, Deane Wurst, as an account executive at TSI. He later took on an operational role and eventually became vice president in 2012.
Throughout his 20-plus years in the communications industry, Jason has taken a hands-on approach in the everyday operations of TSI.
Today as vice president, he continues to build on this approach by personally working to ensure each customer’s satisfaction. Quality of service is his main priority.
Jason believes there is never a job too big or too small that he is not willing to address firsthand in order to deliver this experience to his customers.
He has more than 25 technical certifications with TSI’s flagship voice manufacturer, Mitel.
Jason is a lifelong native of the Mahoning Valley and a graduate of Boardman High School. He resides in Canfield with his wife, Alicia, and their three children.
When not focusing on business, Jason spends most nights at the baseball fields with his kids.
Building on past successes, Jason’s focus and passion is to continue to expand TSI and follow TSI’s mission statement: “Our customer’s success is our success.”
Business VoIP & Data Consultants
Tele-Solutions, Inc., operating as TSI, at 6001 Southern Blvd. in Youngstown, has a proven approach that streamlines and simplifies interaction with its clients’ long distance carrier, telephone company and equipment manufacturers.
As a telecom company, TSI also provides a host of great products and services that guarantee efficiency and a tangible return on investment. Included with VoIP and Hybrid Telephone Systems and Voice Applications are these products and services:
- Mitel MiVoice Office: MiVoice Office enables companies of all sizes to combine their voice system and data network. This produces a cost-effective telecom environment, streamlining communications and delivering a hybrid digital and IP communications platform. Not only does this save clients money over the long run, it can help connect offices and applications over a data network while also deploying IP and digital phones to on-site employees.
- Wide variety of phones: From the Mitel MiVoice 5360 IP Phone to the Mitel MiVoice Conference Unit UC360, TSI offers some of the best business phones in the industry. They provide easy access to the services offered by MiVoice Office as well as a host of business specific needs – such as multiple lines and easy conference calling – so companies don’t have to worry about having software or hardware that can or cannot support certain features. For a business phone company, you can do no better.
- Product training: Whether you are purchasing one of our incredible software options, or you are simply here to buy some great phones for your small to mid-size business, our product training services make sure that you and your employees know precisely how to use them to their greatest extent.
- VoIP Phone Systems: Without a doubt, VoIP is the way of the future; fortunately, all of TSI’s solutions come with VoIP capability. Even better, companies have access to some of the best and most advanced VoIP functionalities around. Call today to learn more about VoIP phone company options.
- Managed IT network services: Total IT support and management for a fixed monthly price – it’s that simple. We provide all of the benefits of an internal MIS department for a fraction of the price of staffing one yourself. We reduce the business impact of IT failures by minimizing their occurrence, and any unforeseen issues are dealt with as a top priority. All aspects of your network are covered: security, data protection applications and hardware.
- 24/7 advanced performance monitoring: This service ensures all of the critical network devices that comprise your small-business network are healthy and functioning reliably and optimally.
- Scheduled preventive maintenance: This ensures that your servers, PCs and other vital network devices function optimally. This improves reliability and security.
- Managed antivirus: TSI uses properly designed and implemented Antivirus and Antispam solutions to keep businesses protected.
- Patch management. This ensures that all Windows servers and PCs have the most up-to-date security and system patches, helping to optimize performance and minimize security risk.
- TSI’s Network Operations Center: Our NOC team is available to assist with all of a company’s support needs, delivering support remotely and actively monitoring systems for critical failures.
TSI offers IT Network Managed Services & Business VoIP Solutions that give businesses an easy way to communicate, no matter how far away their clientele or employees are. What makes us different is the way we provide these services. With high quality networking solutions, some of the best phone products on the market, and an all-or-nothing approach to telecom and IT that can correct voice and data transmission problems, it’s easy to see why so many companies choose TSI. We know what businesses need, and we make sure those necessities become a reality.