Boardman Civic Association to Stream Annual Awards
BOARDMAN, Ohio – One of the most popular events in Boardman Township each year is the annual Boardman Civic Association Community Awards Dinner.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic, there be no public access to the event this year. Instead, the awards will be presented online at 5:30 p.m. Oct. 19.
The presentations will be streamed on the BSTN television network, as well as on the Boardman Civic Association’s Facebook page.
The 2020 Community Award winners are:
- Citizen of the Year: Joyce Mistovich, Boardman Park Board of Directors
- Businessperson of the Year: Lenny Fisher, Handel’s Ice Cream
- New Building Award: Youngstown Orthopaedic Associates
- Refurbished/Remodeled Building Award: Extra Space Storage
- Community Service Award: Boardman News and its publisher, John Darnell
- Past President Award: Stephanie Landers, Boardman Township deputy administrator
Published by The Business Journal, Youngstown, Ohio.