Business Value Building Workshop Set for Feb. 9
SALEM, Ohio – A Business Value Building Seminar for business owners that want to maximize the value of their business will be held from 9 to 11:30 a.m. on Feb. 9.
The workshop is being held in room 210 in the main building (health and science wing) at Kent State University’s Salem Campus.
The facilitator, Roy Messing is the director of the Ohio Employee Ownership Center and the Business Succession Planning Program at KSU.
The workshop will:
- Address methods to maximize the value of the business.
- Take the business to the next level.
- Step back from the daily operations.
- Prepare to pass down or exit the business.
- Succession planning process, options and timeline.
- Note who should be involved in the succession planning process.
The workshop will also be of interest to business and financial consultants, bankers and economic development professionals.
There is no charge to attend and refreshments will be provided.
To register for the workshop or for additional information contact Deanna Spencer at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 330 308 7522, or at 330 308 5879.
Copyright 2019 The Business Journal, Youngstown, Ohio.
Published by The Business Journal, Youngstown, Ohio.
CLICK HERE to subscribe to our print edition and sign up to our free daily headlines.