Chamber Announces 2021 Salute to Business Award Recipients
YOUNGSTOWN, Ohio — Leaders from five area businesses and organizations will be honored during this year’s Salute to Business breakfast hosted by the Youngstown/Warren Regional Chamber.
Award recipients for the event include:
- Business Advocate of the Year – Dean Harris, executive director, Western Reserve Transit Authority
- Nonprofit Professional of the Year – Dr. Ronald Dwinnells, CEO, One Health Ohio
- Entrepreneurs of the Year – Holly and Jeff Swartz, co-owners, Personal Protected
- Small-Business Person of the Year – Fred Moran, owner and partner, Window World
- Salute to Labor Achievement – Jim Burgham, business manager, IBEW Local 64
The Salute to Business breakfast is scheduled for 7:30 to 9:30 a.m. on Sept. 2 at the Eastwood Event Centre in Niles.
Also on hand will be Canfield Fair President Ward Campbell and YSU Penguins football head coach Doug Phillips.
The event will conclude with a fireside chat with keynote speaker Barry Zekelman, executive chairman and CEO of Zekelman Industries, the largest independent steel tube manufacturer in North America.
Tickets for the event are $40 for Chamber members and $50 for nonmembers. CLICK HERE to register.
Published by The Business Journal, Youngstown, Ohio.