Chamber ‘Laws of Leadership’ Series Resumes Aug. 22
YOUNGSTOWN, Ohio – The Youngstown/Warren Regional Chamber has announced the next four installments in its Laws of Leadership Series.
The programs are facilitated by leaders from across the Mahoning Valley who share their expertise, success stories and failures. The mission is to provide an avenue to develop leadership skills and be the best leaders possible, both personally and professionally.
The series is inspired by John Maxwell’s best selling book, The 17 Indisputable Laws of Teamwork. It is sponsored by Compco Industries.
The dates of the breakfast events and their featured speakers are:
Aug. 22, 8-9:30 a.m., Holiday Inn, Boardman:
- James Dignan, president/CEO, Regional Chamber.
- Regina Mitchell, co-owner/CEO, Hope Village Outpatient Recovery Services.
- Michael Ross, founder/president, Mainstream Leadership Network.
- Dena DeLuco, owner, The Evolving Door.
Sept. 12, 8-9:30 a.m., Ciminero’s, Niles:
- Brian Blasko, Owner, Brian Blasko LLC.
- Beth Scheller, chief operating officer, YMCA of Youngstown.
- Bishop David Thomas, Victory Christian Center and founder/president, Next Level Leadership Network.
Oct. 17, 8-9:30am | Ciminero’s, Niles
- Michael Schrock, regional president, Chemical Bank.
- Dr. Landon Brown II, principal, Stambaugh Charter Academy.
- Tony DeAscentis, CEO, VING!.
Nov. 9, 8-9:30 a.m. Holiday Inn Boardman
- Scott Couchenour, owner, Serving Strong Enterprises.
- Becky Wall, vice-president, Dearing Compressor & Pump Co.
- Tim Figley, owner, Building Winning Teams.
The cost of the series is $25 per program for chamber members and $40 for non-members. Attendees can also register for all four programs at once at a rate of $80 for chamber members and $140 for non-members.
Registration is at the chamber website on its Events page.
Copyright 2022 The Business Journal, Youngstown, Ohio.