Chamber Will Unveil 3-D Clinton at Salute to Business
BOARDMAN, Ohio – The Youngstown Warren Regional Chamber will unveil the second life-size, 3-D printed presidential bobblehead – this one of Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton – at the 2016 Salute to Business breakfast.
The event will take place at 7:30 a.m. Sept. 1 at Mr. Anthony’s Banquet Center.
The first bobblehead, of Republican nominee Donald Trump, was unveiled last month and exhibited at the Republican National Convention in Cleveland.
During the breakfast event, the chamber also will recognize business, government and nonprofit professionals. The awards and honorees include:
- Business Professional of the Year — Ron Klingle, chairman/CEO, Avalon Holdings Corp.
- Business Advocate of the Year — Arno Hill, mayor, village of Lordstown
- Nonprofit Professional of the Year — Bob Hannon, president, United Way of Youngstown and Mahoning Valley
- Entrepreneur of the Year — Erin Mellinger, owner, Fitness Together
- Small Business Professional of the Year — Mark Cole, agent, American National Insurance Co./Mark Cole Agency
In addition to honoring these award recipients, as well as businesses celebrating milestone anniversaries, chamber members and guests will hear from:
- Paul Sracic, professor and dhair of the Department of Politics and International Relations at Youngstown State University, who will provide insight and commentary about the impact that the Democratic and Republican presidential candidates would each have on the business community if elected our next leader.
- Andy Frost, Canfield Fair board chairman, who will give remarks on the opening day of the 170th event and discuss special activities planned for the event.
Copyright 2023 The Business Journal, Youngstown, Ohio.