MidApril 2021 Issue
The Business Journal empowers people to converse around shared interests, helping to start important conversations on the news, politics, style, and culture that helps to push the region forward.
If you are a current subscriber, you can browse the latest issue via the button below.
In This Issue:
- WISE Women Training Program Coming to EGCC
- Want to Get a Job at Ultium Cells Plant? Soft Skills Are Important, Says Hiring Chief
- Students Conceive Alley as Pedestrian Space
- Navigating Students to Career Pathways
- Workers Find Good Opportunities at Hynes
- National Skilled Trades Day Encourages Kids to ‘Gear Up’
- MVMC Forges Ahead with Recruitment