Farmers Honors 15 with President’s Club Awards
CANFIELD, Ohio – Farmers National Bank honored 15 employees as the bank concluded the inaugural President’s Club program, honoring workers for their achievements throughout the year.
The President’s Club, established last year, recognizes top employees quarterly and annually. The winners of the annual awards were recognized at a dinner at The Lake Club that featured Youngstown State University President Jim Tressel as keynote speaker.
“As Farmers continues to grow and expand, it’s important that we recognize the many employees who have helped contribute to that growth in their respective departments throughout the bank,” said the president and CEO of Farmers, Kevin Helmick. “I’m honored to work alongside so many talented professionals each day and it’s a pleasure for myself and the rest of the team to celebrate their achievements with what we expect to be the first of many President’s Club Awards.”
The employees presented with awards were:
- Max Ramsay of Dalton, consumer loan production annual champion.
- Joe King of Bazetta, mortgage loan production annual champion.
- Greg Ensley of Springfield, commercial loan production annual champion.
- Carl Romeo of Boardman, branch deposits annual champion.
- Sharon DeFrances of Howland, individual deposits annual champion.
- Heather Fox of Austintown, referrals annual champion.
- John Zoppelt of Leetonia on behalf of information technology, support department annual champion
- Cathy Grimm of Boardman on behalf of customer support, support department annual champion.
- Brendan Gillis of Salem, support department individual annual champion.
- Keri Munson of Cornersburg, support department individual annual champion.
- John Stewart of Canfield, portfolio manager fee income trust annual champion.
- George Millich of Poland, administrator fee income trust annual champion.
- Gene Francisco of Cortland, commercial revenue insurance annual champion.
- Robert Hoy of Warren, personal revenue insurance annual champion
- Phil Lammers of Cortland, investments annual champion.
Drawings for prizes were also held for the award winners. Winning the grand prize drawing – a trip for two to Turks and Caicos – were Sharon DeFrances, John Zoppelt and John Stewart.
Pictured: Farmers National Bank President Kevin Helmick, second from left, presents John Stewart, John Zoppelt and Sharon DeFrances with President’s Club Awards.
Copyright 2023 The Business Journal, Youngstown, Ohio.