Free Webinar March 28 Explains Sales Forecasting
YOUNGSTOWN, Ohio — In rolled the early-spring storm and up popped the umbrellas. Fortunately, everyone had checked the weather forecast that afternoon. A small amount of planning and preparation saved a whole lot of (rain soaked) aggravation.
“What about your business? Do you check the forecast on a regular basis, looking for blue skies or dark storms ahead?” asks Jeff Herrmann, founder of Madison, Michigan and Market, a strategic consulting firm based here.
Herrmann will ask those questions and provide answers every business can use during a free 30-minute webinar March 28 at 1 p.m. The webinar, “Drive Success | Sales Forecasting Made Simple,” is designed to “turn your instincts and data into actionable insights to help you achieve the success you deserve,” he says.
Herrmann began his marketing career at WKBN-TV and moved on to positions in marketing data analytics in New York and Chicago. His background includes 15 years with the Nielsen Company in audience valuation, analytics and data visualization. Family ties brought him back to the Mahoning Valley business community in 2016, when he launched Madison, Michigan and Market.
Herrmann says his webinar will cover the following:
- Why sales forecasting is important.
- How to manage performance and predict success.
- How a change in sales cycle can boost your revenue
- How to set up a sales culture based upon process, rhythm and reporting.
- Which sales figures and calculations are most important.
- How to build trust and confidence with your owners and investors.
- How to impress your boss, colleagues and (nerdy) friends.
CLICK HERE to register.
Copyright 2023 The Business Journal, Youngstown, Ohio.