MVYP Club Announces 25 Under 35 Nominees
YOUNGSTOWN, Ohio – The 2016 25 Under 35 honorees comprise a diverse group of young professionals employed at area businesses, nonprofits and Youngstown State University.
The award recipients, announced Wednesday, will be honored Feb. 11 during a dinner event at Stambaugh Auditorium. At that time, three individuals will receive special accolades as MVP Award winners.
The 25 Under 35 program is sponsored by the Community Foundation of the Mahoning Valley in conjunction with the Mahoning Valley Young Professionals club. Honorees are selected by a committee formed by the Community Foundation. The selections are based upon professional and service categories.
Here are the 2016 25 Under 35 nominees and the companies they represent:
- Brian Alls, Bravura 3D-Youngstown Business Incubator.
- Christopher Anderson, Sweeney Chevrolet Buick GMC.
- Dr. Brianne Bagwell, Family Practice Center of Salem.
- Sable Bashara Kyle, The Cafaro Company.
- Lindsay Renea Benton, Lindsay Renea Benton Dance Theater.
- Taylor Cera, The Orthopedic Surgery Center.
- Monica Craven, Habitat for Humanity of Mahoning Valley.
- Dr. Rebecca Curnalia, Youngstown State University.
- Mollie Hartup, Youngstown State University.
- Lauren Landy, WFMJ/TV 21.
- Mary Louk, First National Bank of Pennsylvania.
- Dominic Marchionda, YSU Center for Urban & Regional Studies.
- Kristen Olmi, Mahoning County Sanitary Engineering Department.
- Brad Patterson, B.J. Alan Co.
- Timothy Petrey, HD Davis CPAs.
- David Redig, WKBN/ WYTV/ Fox Youngstown.
- John Rossi, Youngstown Warren Regional Chamber.
- Tiffany Sokol, Youngstown Neighborhood Development Corp.
- Kristen Taylor, Shepherd of the Valley.
- Robert (RJ) Thompson, Youngstown State University.
- Samantha Turner, American Maintenance.
- Dr. Thomas Wakefield, Youngstown State University.
- Laura Waldo, Valley Electric Consolidated Inc.
- Kelcie Witmer, Farmers Trust Co.
- Dr. Cicilia Yudha, Youngstown State University.
The MVYP club will hold a mixer at 5:30 tonight at The Fifth Floor downtown to welcome the honorees along with those honored since the inception of the awards program, initially known as the 40 Under 40, 11 years ago.
For ticket or sponsorship information regarding the Feb. 11 awards ceremony, contact Rose Shaffer at [email protected] or 330 207 2635.
Copyright 2022 The Business Journal, Youngstown, Ohio.