MVYP to Honor Young Professionals at 25 Under 35 Event
YOUNGSTOWN, Ohio – Mahoning Valley Young Professionals will honor outstanding young professionals impacting the Mahoning Valley, not only in their careers but through hours they give to various nonprofit organizations.
This year’s 25 under 35 event will be held at 6 p.m. June 29 in the Jeanne D. Tyler Grand Ballroom at Stambaugh Auditorium. Individual tickets are $50. For tickets and information on sponsorships, click HERE.
MVYP has honored more than 350 young professionals through the years.
This year’s nominees are:
- Chris Anderson, Bon Secours Mercy Health;
- Presley Bowser, Youngstown State University;
- Alexsey Plotnikov, J. Arnold Real Estate;
- Haley Luckage, Burgan Real Estate;
- Lexi Rager, Youngstown State University;
- Joe Koch, Joe Koch Construction;
- Sarah Chill, Ursuline Sisters Mission;
- Mary O’Donnell, Bodine Perry;
- Sydney Williams, New Day Recovery;
- Ryan Mikolaj, Planet Fitness;
- Cody Stoll, Academy of Urban Scholars;
- Tarik Awad, Cohen & Co.;
- Elyse Gessler, Youngstown State University;
- David Raptis, Yankee Kitchen and Inn;
- Effie Starheim, Factset;
- Nicholas Bush, Youngstown Area Jewish Federation;
- Ryan Kaleel, Kaleel Brothers;
- Joyce Bissell, Gilbert Risk Solutions;
- Sarah Eisenaugle, Youngstown State University;
- Joey Sabatine, Berkshire Hathaway;
- Lindsey Watson, WKBN;
- Kaitlyn Profera, Premier Bank;
- Megan Payich, Youngstown Business Incubator;
- Phoebe Breckenridge, JAC Management;
- Vincent Peterson II, Warren Redevelopment and Planning.
Published by The Business Journal, Youngstown, Ohio.