YOUNGSTOWN, Ohio — The Mahoning-Shenango Chapter of the Association of Fundraising Professionals has opened nominations for the annual National Philanthropy Day Awards.
It’s the 29th year for the luncheon in the region. The event is scheduled for 11 a.m. Nov. 15, 2019 at the Avalon Inn Resort at 9519 E. Market St., Warren.
Eligible nominees must reside in Mahoning, Trumbull or Columbiana counties in Ohio or Mercer or Lawrence counties in Pennsylvania.
Nominations are being accepted for the following categories:
- Outstanding Philanthropist – an individual or family.
- Outstanding Corporate Philanthropist – a for-profit corporation or corporate foundation.
- Outstanding Small Business Philanthropist – with 100 employees or fewer.
- Outstanding Volunteer Fundraiser – individual.
- Outstanding Volunteer Fundraising Group – volunteer group.
- Outstanding Young Philanthropist – an individual or group, 18 years and younger.
- Legacy Award – presented posthumously to an individual or family.
For nomination forms and extended category descriptions, go to AFPMash.org, or email email@example.com. Nominations are due by 5 p.m. on July 12 and can be sent to AFP, P.O. Box 672 Youngstown, Ohio 44501, or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Copyright 2019 The Business Journal, Youngstown, Ohio.
Published by The Business Journal, Youngstown, Ohio.
CLICK HERE to subscribe to our print edition and sign up to our free daily headlines.