Nominations Open for Philanthropy Day Awards
YOUNGSTOWN, Ohio – Nominations opened today for the 2022 National Philanthropy Day Award Celebration sponsored by the Association of Fundraising Professionals Mahoning-Shenango Chapter.
The awards will be held at 11 a.m. Nov. 4 at the Eastwood Event Centre in Niles.
This annual event recognizes and celebrates the philanthropy of individuals and organizations in the Mahoning and Shenango valleys.
Nominations are now being accepted in the following categories:
- Outstanding Philanthropist (individual or family)
- Outstanding Corporate Philanthropist (for-profit corporation or corporate foundation)
- Outstanding Small Business Philanthropist (100 employees or fewer)
- Outstanding Volunteer Fundraiser (individual)
- Outstanding Volunteer Fundraising Group (volunteer group)
- Outstanding Young Philanthropist (individual or group, 18 and under)
- Legacy Award (presented posthumously to an individual or family)
Nomination forms with expanded descriptions and criteria for each award category are available at www.afpmash.org.
Nominations must be received by 5:00 p.m. on Friday July 15, 2022. They may be mailed to AFP, P.O. Box 672, Youngstown, Ohio 44501-0672, emailed to [email protected] or submitted via the online form found at www.afpmash.org.
To be eligible, nominees must reside in Mahoning, Trumbull, or Columbiana counties in Ohio or in Mercer or Lawrence counties in Pennsylvania.
The public is invited to nominate groups or individuals that meet the criteria for these prestigious awards in a variety of categories. For more information, contact one of the event co-chairs; Tyler Adams at 330-433-0063, ext. 116 or [email protected], or Leah Sakacs at 330-480-0352, ext. 202 or [email protected]
Published by The Business Journal, Youngstown, Ohio.