Nominations Sought for Family-Owned Business Awards
YOUNGSTOWN, Ohio – Twenty businesses will be honored at next year’s Family-Owned Business Recognition Dinner.
Nominations are now being accepted, and the event, presented by the Youngstown/Warren Regional Chamber, Sapientia Ventures, Huntington Bank, HBK CPAs & Consultants and Brouse McDowell, will take place Feb. 23, 2023, at The Lake Club in Poland.
Of the 20 selected honorees, one will be chosen from each of five categories as the recipient of a special award. The five categories are:
• Sapientia Ventures Success in Succession: Recognizes a well-executed and unique succession plan that occurred in recent years.
• Huntington Social Impact Award: Honors a family-owned business that went above and beyond to support the community while leveraging the business.
• Family-Owned Business Advocate of the Year: Honors either a business or an individual involved in an initiative that supported the family-owned business ecosystem locally.
• Brouse McDowell Local to National Presence: Honors a family-owned business that has developed a national or global presence while remaining family-owned.
• HBK Growth Story: Recognizes a family-owned business that took its enterprise to the next level.
A nomination form is available here. Submissions are due by Jan. 18.
Published by The Business Journal, Youngstown, Ohio.