Ohio Wine Producers Launch Holiday Wine Trail
GENEVA, Ohio – Ohio Wine Producers Association is launching the Tannenbaum Wine Trail for the holiday season, which will feature wine sampling opportunities along the Vines & Wines Trail in northeast Ohio.
At 16 participating wineries, travelers will be able to sample wines with a complimentary appetizer.
At one designated winery, travelers will pick up an 18-inch Christmas tree and souvenir glass. Ornaments to decorate the tree are collected at each stop on the trail to create a tree to decorate your holiday table.
The Tannenbaum Wine Trail will run Nov. 23, 24 and 30, and Dec. 1,7 and 8 from noon to 6 p.m.
Wineries will mark the trail tickets, so travelers may stop during any (or as many) of the six days as they need to complete the trail.
Tickets for the trail are $65 per couple, or $50 for a single ticket. Purchase tickets by calling 440 466 4417 or visit OhioWines.org.
Participating wineries are:
- Benny Vino Urban Winery, Harpersfield
- Buccia Vineyards, Conneaut
- Deer’s Leap Winery, Geneva
- Emerine Estates, Jefferson
- Ferrante Winery & Ristorante, Geneva
- Goddess Wine House, Ashtabula
- Grand River Cellars & Restaurant, Madison
- Laurello Vineyards, Geneva
- Maple Ridge Vineyards, Madison
- Old Firehouse Winery, Geneva-on-the-Lake
- Park Avenue Winery, Ashtabula
- Red Barn Cellars, Harpersfield
- Red Eagle Distillery, Geneva
- South River Vineyards, Geneva
- The Winery at Spring Hill, Geneva
- Virant Family Winery, Geneva
Copyright 2023 The Business Journal, Youngstown, Ohio.