Rotary Beerfest to Feature Brews from Dozens of Makers
YOUNGSTOWN, Ohio – The third annual Groundhog Craft Beerfest will take place Saturday, featuring samples from 26 local breweries and cideries, as well as food trucks and live music.
The four-hour event will begin at 5 p.m. in the parking lot of Stambaugh Auditorium, 1000 Fifth Ave., with the first hour open only to those who purchase VIP tickets.
Tickets are $40 for general admission and $60 for VIP (service fees may apply), and available at StambaughAuditorium.com. Tickets will also be sold at the Stambaugh box office the day of the event.
The festival normally takes place in early February, on or near Groundhog Day, but was delayed this year – and moved outdoors – because of the pandemic.
Singer-songwriter JD Eicher will perform from 5 to 7 p.m., and the band Skylyfe from 7 to 9 p.m.
Food trucks and vendors will include Babcia’s Lunchbox, The Little Red Food Truck, One Hot Cookie and Pretzels and Denver’s Kettle Corn.
Ohio breweries who will offer their products will include:
- Aeonian Brewing, Alliance.
- Akronym Brewing, Akron.
- Biker Brewhouse, Austintown.
- Birdfish Brewing, Columbiana.
- Dope Cidery, Youngstown.
- Funky Turtle, Toledo.
- Ignite Brewing, Barberton.
- Lake Milton Brewery, Lake Milton.
- Missing Falls Brewery, Akron.
- Modern Methods Brewing, Warren.
- Noble Creature Cask House, Youngstown.
- Paladin Brewing, Austintown.
- Penguin City Brewing, Youngstown.
Other breweries represented at Beerfest include:
- Beerfest to Feature Brews from Dozens of MakersArtisanal Brewing, Charlotte, N.C.
- BrewDog, Scotland.
- Dogfish Head, Milton, Del.
- Columbus Brewing, Columbus, Ohio.
- Finnish Long Drink, New York.
- Market Garden, Cleveland.
- Molson Coors, Hop Valley, Ore.
- New Belgium Brewing, Fort Collins, Colo.
- ONDA Sparkling Tequila, Mexico.
- SweetWater Brewing, Atlanta.
- Terrapin Beer, Athens, Ga.
Copyright 2023 The Business Journal, Youngstown, Ohio.