- December 10, 2013DETROIT -- General Motors today announced that Dan Akerson will step down as chairman and CEO on Jan. 15. Mary Barra, 51, executive vice president, global product development, purchasing and supply chain, was elected by the board of directors to become the next CEO of the...
- Valerus Oil, Gas Unit Sold to UK Engineering Firm - Dec 10
- November New Vehicle Sales Rise 8.8% in Valley - Dec 10
- Study Estimates Impact of US Rescue of GM, Chrysler - Dec 10
- Johnson Hosts Constituents for 'Christmas Coffee' - Dec 10
- '3 Minutes With' State Sen. Joe Schiavoni, D-33 Boardman - Dec 10
- Foreclosures in US Post Decline in October - Dec 10
- Cicchillo Named Administrator of Crandall Medical Center - Dec 10
- Flynn's Tire Donates $1,680 to Children's Hospital - Dec 10
Copyright 2013 Youngstown Publishing Co. DBA The Business Journal
Developed by Tyler Clark Consulting.