- May 23, 2013VIENNA, Ohio – The Western Reserve Port Authority is moving forward with a proposal to provide $60 million in capital lease financing for the new Hollywood Slots at Mahoning Valley Race Course. The port authority board voted Wednesday to authorize its executive director,...
- Turnpike Service Plazas Reopen with Panera Cafes - May 23
- '3 Minutes With' Sam Covelli, Covelli Enterprises - May 23
- Warehouse 50 Gets OK from Design Review - May 23
- Sales of Houses in Ohio Jump 20.5% in April - May 23
- TCTC Broadcast News Team Wins Championship - May 23
- Penn National Sets May 30 Ground Breaking for Racino - May 22
- WRPA Votes Unanimously to Extend DeLeon's Contract - May 22
- Hilcorp Fires Up Well at Carbon Limestone Landfill - May 22
WASHINGTON – U.S. Reps. Tim Ryan, D-13 Ohio, and Tom Reed, R-23 N.Y., co-chairmen of the House Manufacturing Caucus, and six other members of the ...
Copyright 2013 Youngstown Publishing Co. DBA The Business Journal
Developed by Tyler Clark Consulting.