- May 21, 2013YOUNGSTOWN, Ohio -- Despite the best efforts of Robert M. Gearhart and George Morris III to educate their policyholders, small-business owners are reluctant to join the exchanges created under the Affordable Care Act, better known as Obamacare. Both are certain that come...
- GE Puts Lot on the Market, No Plans for Vacant Plant - May 21
- Team NEO Projects 2.75M Jobs in Region by 2022 - May 21
- Business Economists Upbeat on Consumer Spending - May 21
- Real Estate Forum Names Cafaro 'Industry Icon' - May 21
- United Way Allocates $2M to Programs, Initiatives - May 21
- YMCA Memorial 5, Outdoor Spin Set for Saturday - May 21
- Kent State Taps Sines as Dean of Its STEM College - May 20
- No Oil Window in the Utica? No Worries, Lots of Wet Gas - May 20
Copyright 2013 Youngstown Publishing Co. DBA The Business Journal
Developed by Tyler Clark Consulting.