MidJuly 2023 Issue
The Business Journal empowers people to converse around shared interests, helping to start important conversations on the news, politics, style, and culture that helps to push the region forward.
If you are a current subscriber, you can browse the latest issue via the button below.
In This Issue:
- Workers and Employers Benefit from Industrial Maintenance Training
- Potential Development Students Earn Diplomas
- Manufacturers Coalition Offers Access to Training
- Deadline Nears to Apply for YBI Shark Tank Competition
- Inspiring Minds Explore Careers at College Expo
- YSU Students Develop Ideas to Improve Youngstown
- MVMC Mentors Mercer and Lawrence Counties
- Sokolov Honors College Fosters Civic Engagement