YOUNGSTOWN, Ohio – The outlook for construction is positive, says Brian Angelilli, president of GreenHeart Companies.
“Our industry will continue to face labor shortages, high materials costs and other headwinds — including the inflation rate, the cost of building supplies and product shortages/supply chain issues,” Angelilli says. “But we’re confident that our many years of experience and track record of success will allow us to weather these storms.”
GreenHeart recorded an 18% increase in revenues last year over 2021. With 39 employees, GreenHeart is active in southern Ohio, western Pennsylvania and West Virginia as well as the Mahoning Valley.
Major projects include:
- The Gallagher – a historic downtown Youngstown building that is being converted into 41 studio-style apartments and a restaurant.
- Legal Arts Center renovation, including the Hub Restaurant — a downtown landmark set to reopen by summer of 2023.
- Pine Lakes Estates development in Hubbard.
- Lakes at Sharrott Hill expansion (now in Phase III – Estate and Villas).
- Bristol Estates expansion in Boardman.